This post is coming a little late, okay it's really late. But better late than never right? Nicholas and I decided to take a trip to Canada for Memorial Day weekend. It was such an amazing trip! I honestly loved it so much and we were only there for a total of 48 hours. The boat ride around the falls was the best thing we did. If you take a trip to Niagara falls it is definitely a must! Our hotel was actually away from the falls, about 15 minute drive. The area we were in was perfect for us. We were able to visit local restaurants and pubs. I recommend doing this if you want to visit. The area by the falls ended up being way to commercial for us and we were so happy we booked our hotel farther away! I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend...even if it was over a month ago!
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Good afternoon loves! Sorry I've been so MIA on here lately. When I started my blog, it was my main focus and I was always sure to post every week. Now I tend to forget to post! But I promise I'm coming back! While I plan on switching my YouTube channel to mainly be for vlogging and putting my outfit, hair, and beauty related things back on the blog! So here we are with my first "My Life Monday" video. This is to give you all a little insight into what I generally do on the weekends! I hope you like it!
Friday, April 29, 2016
1. Sunbathing in my new Triangl bikini
2. Shameless mirror selfie the only night I put makeup on
3. Morning views from the balcony
4. Turtle sunbathing on the shore
1. Wore fun bunz one day, bad idea. I got sunburnt on my scalp, ouch!
2. Best view for my morning cup of tea
3. Hawaiian Monk Seal sunbathing on the shore!
4. I got leid in Hawaii, twice!
1. Sunbathing in my Darth Vader bikini top!
2. Clear blue skies and palm trees!
3. The best hand I've gotten while playing rummy!
4. If you like pina coladas!
1. Laying out by the pool!
2, 3, 4. Views from the resort!
1. Artsy photo of palm trees in my sunglasses
2. Strawberry daiquiri on the balcony during the sunset
3. My beach essentials, Kindle and sunglasses
4. Blue Hawaiians were my favorite drink at the luau!
More of my Hawaii trip can be found on my travel diary video!
Monday, March 21, 2016
Lip Color - Colour Pop Clueless
Rings - Forever21
Shirt - Forever21
Top - New York & Company
Shoes - Vans (Limited Edition Star Wars Collection)
Bikinis - Triangl (Coco & Billie)
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Rings - Forever21
Top - American Eagle
Watch - Apple
Vest - Topshop
Sweater - CottonOn
Necklaces - BaubleBar
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
1. David Yurman - Cable Classic Bracelet $495
2. Nadri - Micro Geo Delicate Crystal Embellished Bangles (Set of 2) $29.98
3. Leith - Crystal Teardrop Statement Earrings $30
4. Lagos - Luna 8mm Pearl Studs $160
5. Kendra Scott - Erica Bracelet in Mirror Rock Crystal $75
6. Bed Bath & Beyond - Umbra Initial Ring Holder $7.99
7. Kendra Scott - Naomi Double Finger Ring $130
Theres are all perfect gifts at all different price ranges for anyone in your life. These are classic pieces that can be worn by all ages! I love the initial ring holder! I'd use it for earrings as well at the end of the night! It would also be perfect by the sink to take your rings off while you watch your hands!