My boyfriend and I have never really been that into Valentines Day, mostly because it falls right in the week between our birthdays. His is the week before, mine is the week after. Since we give gifts on our birthdays, it ends up being a lot going on during the month of February. Generally we go out to a nice dinner but we usually skip the presents. But this year I thought I’d give my ideas for what I might want for a gift!
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume - ($22 - $92) This is such a classic smelling perfume and its one I believe every girl should own!
2. Monogrammed Pullover - ($50) I believe that anything and everything should have a monogram on it. And whats better than a regular monogram? A Lilly Pulitzer monogram!
3. Essie Nail Polish - ($8) I love all of Essie's polishes and you can never have too many!
4. JCrew Panama Hat - ($58) I'm starting my list of things I want to buy for my vacation and this hat is on the top! I love the classic look of it and the neutral colors make it wearable with almost any outfit!
5. Tulips - My all time favorite flower! I love tulips in every color!
6. Bauble Bar Love Pendant - ($32) The Bauble Bar love necklace is exactly what I think about when I think of Valentine's Day.
7. NARS Turkish Delight Lip Gloss - ($25) One of the most popular lip glosses out there. This color is perfect for any skin tone! It also isn't sticky and has great long-lasting power!
8. Chocolate Covered Cherries - Okay, these are seriously my favorite! I don't get them very often except at Valentine's Day. I always make sure to go out and buy myself a box!
These gifts have a wide range of prices but that way you can find something that really fits your budget. I think any of these gifts would be great to receive on Valentine’s Day, or any day for that matter.
What are your top picks for Valentine’s Day?