1. I feel like Peter Pan sometimes. I feel sometimes like I'm living in my own world; in a good way though, alone but not lonely. Or maybe I just think too much and have too colorful of an imagination. It also helps that I am a child at heart & I don't think I'll ever grow out of that.
2. I have only a few best friends, but when it comes to real friends quality over quantity. There isn't a dark secret I couldn't tell them, real friends don’t judge and only push you forward through hard times.
3. I am a huge book-worm. At any given moment I am reading or re-reading a book. I tend to re-read books more than I try to find new ones. I also tend to read books extremely fast & will finish a complete series in just a couple days.
4. I have been in a serious relationship for the past four years, including high school, college, and now moving three hours away from each other. I can't say it hasn't been hard, it has not been smooth sailing but it has definitely been worth it. I can't imagine myself happier.
5. I love super sweet sugary tasting drinks. I get laughed at so often for this! When I’m being asked what that pink drink is, yes it probably is something like strawberry lime cotton candy champagne cider. If it means you’ll be an adult when you learn to drink red wine, I’ll never grow up. I never have and never will like beer, my excuse is that it makes me sick to my stomach.
6. My enthusiasm towards working out comes and goes, but I’ve always enjoyed doing sports, so I try to keep it as some kind of routine for me. But that's purely out of wanting to feel good & comfortable in my own skin. I’ll choose a night out with friends or a night in with my boyfriend over the gym anytime, even if it means being hungover for a week or just laying in bed.
7. I have always wanted to volunteer in South Africa at an animal sanctuary, I will when I can afford to take a month off and I have the means for the travel. Its something I will definitely do before I die and something I am extremely passionate about. Spending time protecting & caring for wild animals practically makes my heart melt.
8. Speaking of animals, I have a huge passion for anything that has to do with animals. You can find me spending hours reading about animals. I tend to watch countless hours of YouTube videos. Most of them consisting of baby lions & cheetahs, as big cats are my favorite!
9. I can't say I have a favorite season, I enjoy different things about all of them! I love the crisp fall air and fall activities such as apple picking and carving pumpkins! Winter is the most magical season, I love the snow but I only love it for a month or two. After January I am ready for the snow to stop. Christmas is my favorite holiday, mainly for the decorations and the family time that accompanies it. Spring is one season I could do without, only because I don't find anything extremely special about it, it's just rainy and muddy! & last but not least is summer, when I was younger summer is what I looked forward to the most, mainly because of summer vacation! But nowadays, its too hot and I don't get nearly as many beach days as I would hope for.
10. I am a Disney fanatic, most people know this about me already. Disney classic movies are my favorite. I spent the majority of my childhood watching The Lion King & Hercules. I know the words to almost every Disney song & I am proud of that!
11. Along with being a huge Disney fan, I am also a Potterhead (a Harry Potter fan). I have read the books too many times to count, I own every movie & have watched them so many times I know what is going on just by hearing the words. Being born in the magical generation, Harry Potter has been a huge part of my childhood. Unfortunately I have not gotten around to Universal's The Wizarding World of Harry Potter but I plan on making a trip out there soon!
12. I have two tattoos! My first one says Hakuna Matata ( I told you I was a big Disney fan! ) with different animal footprints ( my obsession with animals ) and it is on the right side of rib cage. And yes, I'm not going to lie, it hurt extremely bad! The second one I have is my great grandfathers birthday in roman numerals on the lower side of my right arm.
13. Ah, unlucky number 13. I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious. If you get that reference comment down below!
14. In the winter I prefer to spend a night in, cozy under a blanket with hot drinks, candles, cookies & a movie. With either friends or family, but sometimes just quality alone time is what I need. In the summer it is quite the opposite, I'd prefer to be out with friends. Either having a bonfire or a night out for drinks!
15. I ran track, indoor & outdoor, throughout high school. I focused on sprinting and jumping. While I was there I broke the school long jump record! As far as I know, I still hold the record; though it has been three years since I've been there.
16. I tend to stick to two drinks, lemonade & tea. Iced or hot tea I love them both. I'm not a coffee person, unless its iced and so sweet it no longer resembles coffee.
17. I'm phone obsessed. First thing I do in the morning is check my phone. Throughout the day I always have it on me and I am constantly doing something on it. I hate this habit and I want to change it although I know it'll be difficult.
18. Growing up my mother and I did not get along. It wasn't until I went away to college that we became close & now I consider her one of my best friends.
19. I was born on the 19th of February & its always been one of my favorite numbers because of that. And that is where I am going to end this post...