I tend to stick to neutral colors in the fall: browns, tans, blacks, and burgandys. Its all about warm and comfy in the fall and moving into the winter months. Most days I layer leggings, sweaters, vests, & riding boots.
1. JCrew Elbow Patch Sweater Here (Also in More Colors)
2. Tory Burch Riding Boots Here
3. The best flannels are mens flannels! Try finding some in Target from the mens section! Here
4. JCrew Puffer Vest Here (More Colors & Patterns)
5. LLBean Riding Boots Here
6. Oversized Sweater, I'm loving this one from Zara, unfortunately it just sold out!
7. Revlon Lip Stain, Crush is my favorite color in the fall!
8. Patagonia Sweater Here (More Colors Available)
9. Marc Jacobs Watch Here
What are your fall essentials?