For me the month of August has been all about change. I started a new job, moved out of my parents house, & moved to a different state. It has been a lot all at once, but I've adjusted to the move and I love my new job. The three hour drives home some weekends are long but seeing my boyfriend and family makes up for it. A lot has been going on this month but here are some of the things I've been enjoying:
1. Tea: If you spend one day with me you'll realize that I love tea. I drink at least two cups a day. I tend to stick to black or fruity teas (Bigelow Early Grey, Bigelow Green Tea, Tazo Passion Fruit Tea, & Twinning English Breakfast).
2. Crest White Strips: I had been hesitant to using these for a while now (I have really sensitive teeth) but I absolutely love them! I also use the tooth paste and the mouth wash. I can clearly see the difference and can tell my teeth look a lot whiter. I annoyed Nicholas this past weekend when taking photos that my teeth looked so white!
3. White Converse: I have had my white converse for a little over a year now and I find that I wear them the most during the summer. They complete any outfit and they can easily be dressed up or down! They're the most versatile pair of shoes I own! Although it might be time for a new pair seeing as mine aren't as white as I'd like them to be.
4. NYX Blush: I have this blush in the color Mocha and it has been the perfect blush for me this summer! It gives you the perfect amount of color to your cheeks without being too pink. I highly recommend it!
5. Simple Cleansing Wipes: After I take off my mascara using baby oil, I use these to help get the rest of my makeup off. These are perfect for the rest of your face because they are gentle but really get all the foundation/concealer off.
6. Lilly Pulitzer Agenda: With the new job I've really been using my agenda more than I ever have. It helps so much when trying to manage the kids schedules. But it doesn't hurt that its in a cute pattern ;)
7. Essie Nail Polish: Even though its still summer, I have been wearing darker nail polish colors. I love the formula of Essie's polishes, it only takes two coats to give you an opaque color & I don't have a problem with chipping!
8. Pineapple: This past month I have eaten fresh pineapple almost every day! I have always been a huge fan of pineapple but it has taken the spot over watermelon for summer time snack. I also love a big glass of pineapple juice!
What are your August favorites?