2. Watch a scary movie // If you know me well you know I am terrified of scary movies!
3. Visit a pumpkin patch, find the perfect pumpkin, & carve it // We'll see how artistic I can be!
4. Make a huge leaf pile and jump in it // Lets pretend we're 5 again and relive our childhood!
5. Watch all of the Halloweentown movies, Hocus Pocus, & the Nightmare Before Christmas // Is it even Halloween time without these movies?
6. Go for a hike and enjoy the fall foliage // Seeing the leaves change is a New Englanders tradition!
7. Drink lots and lots of apple cider // Theres no better cider than fresh cider from the farm!
8. Go on a hay ride // Even better if you go at night and star gaze!
9. Go to a football game // Be sure to bundle up!
10. Hold an Oktoberfest party // Drink seasonal drinks & play tons of games
I would say go to a haunted house but the last time I went to one was 5 years ago and I had my eyes closed the whole time and I made my friend carry me, so thats not making it onto the list this year.
What are somethings you want to do this fall?